The most trusted name in trailer hitches, Draw-Tite has been at the forefront of trailer hitch design and engineering since their first products were delivered in 1946. Every one of Draw-Tite’s wide range of designs and specialized equipment benefits from a long legacy of research and manufacturing that is unmatched in the industry.
When it comes to engineered designs, Draw-Tite’s is second to none. Innovative low-profile designs compliment the rear contours and aerodynamic styling of today’s vehicles. Custom designed hitches are specific to vehicle type and model year for simple installation and superior fit with a minimum of bumper cutting or drilling. Removable draw bars and ball mounts enhance the appearance of the vehicle when not in use. All Draw-Tite’s hitches meet or exceed V5 CSA and SAE J684 standards and are backed by Draw-Tite’s nationwide limited national warranty. Draw-Tite is sold & Installed here. Talk to our team of truck technicians today.
When choosing a Draw-Tite trailer hitch consider the following questions to keep in mind:
- How much combined weight (trailer and payload) will I need to carry?
- Is my truck or automobile rated to carry the combined weight I am considering?
- What style(s) will fit my vehicle?
- Which designs are engineered specifically for my vehicle?
- Is appearance a major consideration; what will the installed trailer hitch look like?
- How easy will it be to install on my vehicle?
- Will any vehicle modifications be necessary?